Electrical Assistant & HVAC-Hybrid Overview
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information
Course Offerings and Requirements
The Electrical Assistant & HVAC – Hybrid program at Career School NY consists of 900 hours of study in various related courses.
Some of those courses are as follows:
• Basic Electricity Fundamental concepts, electrical conductors and wiring techniques
• Electrical Components & amp; Installation of switches, receptacles, and nail plates
• Lighting and Service Entrance measuring lights, installation of services entrance
• Introduction to HVAC: Heating, Ventilation & amp; Air Conditioning
• Troubleshooting on fully functional HVAC equipment.
• Gas Heating/Hydronic
For the Electrical Assistant & HVAC program, a H.S. Diploma or TASC is required for admission.